How is Restoring Commercial Properties Different from Residential?
A Commercial Fire Damage Repair Can Be Complicated by Architecture and More Extensive Structural Components. SERVPRO Works with Nashua Businesses to Deliver On-time and On-budget Restoration
What coverage does a business have for fire losses?
The kind of insurance coverage you have for your Nashua business can vary depending on policy and provider. Business insurance typically covers lost revenues, whereas a separate policy covers the structure and contents. We understand that insurers divide the system and contents. Our technicians clean these two aspects separately while recording any works in a digital inventory. Commercial builds usually have a more complex structure and structural components such as archways, chandeliers, and foyers. Our experience allows us to be confident of removing smoke deposits and returning your business to a preloss condition.
What are the separate categories for commercial restoration?
- The structure may include any brick and mortar or building assembly.
- Structural components could include electrical fittings, chandeliers, or other decors.
- Contents refer to furniture or other items and ornaments in your business.
Are lighting fixtures restorable after a fire?
When conducting commercial fire damage repair in your Nashua business, it is vital to pay extra attention to lighting fixtures. These fittings usually have crevices or cracks that can become coated in soots and other soils. Without addressing these areas, your business may continue to carry burnt odors or show noticeable signs of the fire event. Lighting fixtures like chandeliers can often require specific and targeted cleaning to return them to a preloss condition. Our crew chiefs have the knowledge and access to technology that allows them to perform effective repair.
How are chandeliers cleaned after a fire?
- Hand-cleaning delicate chandeliers can be useful for handling light to moderate smoke damages.
- Low-pressure steam cleaning can dislodge soots without risking damage to the material structure.
- Ultrasonic cleaning methods usually give the best results providing that the chandelier can withstand full-submersion in a cleaning fluid.
Businesses can sustain all kinds of fire damage affecting the structure, contents, and components. Contact SERVPRO of Nashua at (603) 889-2311.