Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Damage Remediation In Nashua


Our team was contacted regarding a mold damage emergency at a property in Nashua. The homeowners discovered a mold infestation growing behind the walls next to ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Nashua Home


Water damage at this Nashua home occurred when a pipe running in between the walls of the closet in the photo burst. The before photo shows standing water on th... READ MORE



Water Damage Drying Stage in Nashua


Our SERVPRO crew responds quickly and efficiently to damaging water events in Nashua. The Before Photo depicts the living room of our customer's home during the... READ MORE



Nashua Storm Damage and Flooding


Rushing groundwater from a storm can easily disrupt the construction of a new house in Nashua. The standing water slowly soaks into the concrete pad and the wal... READ MORE



House Fire in Nashua


The messy effects of this house fire in Nashua are shown in the fallen insulation, debris, and smoke in the first photo. The wet materials were discarded to pre... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Nashua Church


Commercial water damage at this Nashua Church was due to the main water line rupturing. The entire Church was flooded on a Monday and the entire staff at the Ch... READ MORE



Storm Damage In Nashua


Storm and flood damage can wreck havoc to your property that is why you need help from a professional restoration company like SERVPRO. Since we are available 2... READ MORE



Water Damage/Microbial Growth in a Chiropractor's Office


Having water damage occur inside of your place of business or inside of your home is never a good thing, clearly no one wants to experience that type of situati... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Nashua Offices


Commercial water damage at this Nashua office building left pooling water standing on the commercial grade carpeting. Chairs, desks, and file cabinets were expo... READ MORE



Water Damage inside a Commercial Building


That's right SERVPRO of Nashua goes as far as taking care of a water loss inside of commercial buildings. What had happened was, an employee forgot to shut one ... READ MORE