About SERVPRO of Nashua
Kevin & Cynthia Lee
Owners of SERVPRO of Nashua
SERVPRO of Nashua believes in providing excellent customer service to our customers and going above and beyond their expectations. Here at SERVPRO of Nashua, we know how hectic this emergency situation can be, which is why we believe in supporting our customers and satisfying their needs throughout the whole process of restoration.
SERVPRO of Nashua was founded in 1998 by our owners Kevin and Cynthia Lee, and has proven their dedication and commitment over the last 21 years. Kevin and Cynthia lived and worked in the New England area long before they became restoration owners. Before joining SERVPRO, Kevin managed the cleaning of support services departments for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in which he became an expert in commercial cleaning and management. Kevin Lee graduated from his undergraduate program Olivet Nazarene University in Illinois, and then proceeded to obtain his MBA from Rivier College, located locally in Nashua NH.
As a locally owned and operated restoration company, we have been proudly serving Nashua and its surrounding municipalities for decades.
Commitment to Community
As the second largest city in the state, Nashua has densely populated residential areas and commercial districts, and we stay ready for emergencies that could affect any of these homes or businesses. Our customers and the area of New Hampshire that our team services are more than just jobs and tasks; they are the neighbors and colleagues that we interact with every day. From downtown Nashua to Hudson and Lincoln Park, we are always there when you need us. While our restoration team might not have the notoriety and renown as historical properties like the Saint Patrick’s Church, we have strived to become a staple in our communities with our involvement with local charities, organizations, and fundraisers. We proudly support organizations like the American Cancer Society with our involvement in annual events like the Walk for Cancer.
Our team has always sought to exceed the expectations of our customers with every project that we undertake, and for this reason, we meet daily to discuss ongoing tasks and the concerns of our customers. Emergencies can occur from water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and even bio-hazardous threats, but our qualified IICRC-certified technicians and management can effectively manage them all to complete them in an effective and efficient manner.
As a large loss recovery team, we have the personnel and the resources to handle disasters of any size that can impact your home or business. SERVPRO of Nashua takes the time to really walk the customer through what is going on and communicate with them throughout the restoration process. SERVPRO of Nashua also provides assistance and support for commercial losses with the help of our Emergency Ready Profile, at no cost to our customers.
Whenever disaster strikes, you can count on our professionals to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Bio Recovery Asscociation (ABRA) - http://americanbiorecovery.org/
- Indoor Air Quality Association - http://www.iaqa.org
- Institute of Environmental Education (IEE) - https://ieetraining.com/
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Services (IICRC) - http://www.iicrc.org/