Fire Damaged Room in Nashua
The refrigerators and freezers in this multi-residential building in Nashua drew too much current resulting in an electrical fire in the wall. The flames spread to the ceiling, and the firefighters further damaged the structure during the extinguishing efforts. Fire & Smoke Restoration technicians, when allowed to enter, must first cleanup the fire damaged materials. Preventing smoke migration to other areas of the structure and drying out wetted drywall and studs are the next actions taken. SERVPRO of Nashua team members have the talent and ability to close up the openings and restore the area "Like it never even happened." Dial-up (603) 889-2311 to help you with any fire, water, or mold problems with your business or home.