An Unattended Space Heater Could Cause A Fire In Your Nashua Home
An Unattended Space Heater Could Cause A Fire
The chill of winter can cause some people to use devices that are designed to warm up their house, but unfortunately, they can sometimes cause fire damage to your property if left unattended. Generally speaking, devices that plug into a wall outlet and use a heating element of any kind should not be left on their own or else they turn into a fire hazard. However, this does not mean you cannot use space heaters or other devices that are similar; it only means that you should use them responsibly and with caution. Sometimes, despite your best efforts, accidents happen and when they do it is reassuring to know that expert help is close by and available to call.
When we receive your call, we make it our priority to arrive at your property promptly so we can remediate the fire damage inside your Nashua home before it causes further loss. Fire damage should never be left for an extended amount of time before remediation occurs. Many people recommend that you wait and consider all of your options before making an impactful decision, however, it is actually the opposite of what should be done when home damage of any kind occurs. Due to the extreme heat during a blaze, in combination with the spread of soot and ash, many objects inside your home can become discolored. The longer it takes for remediation to occur, the worse this discoloration can become.
Here at SERVPRO, our techs bring advanced equipment with them to your home. We use specific tools to combat fire damage, including hydroxyl generations and thermal foggers to handle the malodorous smell that fire causes. Our SERVPRO technicians can then begin to clean up any charred or destroyed objects in your sitting room, such as burned curtains or books. Additionally, SERVPRO can remove the soot left behind by the fire inside of your home with chemical solutions that separate the particles from the surface.
Do not dawdle after the fire that broke out in your home is put out. Phone SERVPRO of Nashua by calling (603) 889-2311. No matter the time, we can take your call and hurry to your home.
Click here for more about Nashua.