RENT THE PHOENIX GUARDIANR PRO HEPA AIR SCRUBBER
If you are looking to rent a smaller, portable air scrubber to improve the air quality and/or to maintain negative air pressure within an indoor space, the Phoenix GurardianR Pro HEPA Air Scrubber is an excellent option. This compact unit will provide up to 4 air changes per hour in a room containing up to 7500 cubic feet, or 30' x 30' x 8'.
Call (603) 889-2311 for more details and pricing
WHEN TO USE:
Use as negative air machine or HEPA air scrubber to remove airborne contaminants during restoration, abatement, and remediation work.
HOW IT WORKS:
Air enters unit passing through two-stage HEPA filtration to remove airborne particles. Optional third stage activated carbon/potassium permanganate filter removes airborne gases and odors. Capable of four air changes per hour in a 7,500 cu. ft. area.
Low amp draw – 1.9 amps.
Variable speed operation – 200 to 500cfm.
Two-stage filter design.
Optional third-stage Carbon/Potassium Permanganate gas phase filter.
Large filter media maximizes filter life.
Filter change light.
Ducting options for scrubbing or negative air
operation; detachable outlet duct ring and built-in lip
on inlet to hold intake ducting in place.
Duplex GFCI and circuit breaker.
Daisy-chain capacity - up to six total units on a single
Lightweight and easy to carry.
Durable, rotomolded housing.
Stackable up to four units high for storage and
Tethered inlet cap protects filters during transport.
Negative air in a controlled environment, Mold remediation, Water damage restoration, Fire Damage, and Air Quality Control.
Impeller fan may not start at low speed. If this occurs, rotate speed control to high until the impeller fan starts, then adjust to lower speed.
Negative air applications can cause open combustion appliances to back-draft and cause flame roll-outs from appliance pilot lights. Check that proper venting of open combustion appliances is occurring and all pilot lights and open flames have been extinguished in areas to be placed under negative pressure.
- Power: 2.4 amps / 120v / 60Hz
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Dimensions: 22”W x 14”H x 24”D
- Airflow: 200 to 500 CFM (variable) outlet
- Ducting: 16” Inlet / 10”
- Cord: 24’, 14/3, black w/ lighted plug
- ETL listed for US and Canada
- Conforms to UL STD 507 and certified CSA
- #78016 18” x 18” x 1” Pleated media filter
- #78018 18” x 18” x 2.5” HEPA filter
- #4031861 10” Lay flat duct collar ring
- 78017 18” x 18” x 2” Carbon/Potassium Filter
- #4028357 16” x 25’ Intake Flex Duct
- #78040 10” x 250’ Lay-Flat Duct
- Inspect power cord for damage; replace if needed
- Check filter change light; replace filters as needed.
- Check GFCI to ensure it is not in a “tripped” condition; push “RESET” to reset GFCI.
- Wipe down housing with detergent and hot water. Be careful not to expose electrical components to water.
To decontaminate equipment, dispose of all contaminated filters and clean exterior thoroughly with hot water and detergent being careful not to expose motor or electrical components to water. Let dry, then wipe down unit with an EPA Registered Disinfectant according to label directions.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
For Indoor Use Only.
Connect to GFCI outlet; do not use extension cords.
Do not block air intake or outlet. One foot minimum distance to obstructions.
Do not use as a stool or bench.
Do not operate with a damaged cord or plug.