Mold on Basement Ceiling in Nashua, NH
The mold that was found on the inside of the ceiling at a Nashua, NH residence was the cause of an old water loss that occurred at the residence. The customers weren't aware how fast mold could grow, nor did they think that such little water damage would break out the mold. SERVPRO of Nashua went out to the residence and remediated the mold. The after photo is how the customer's ceiling should look. That is why SERVPRO stands by their motto. "Like It Never Even Happened."
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes