Fire Damage in Nashua
Due to having a candle lit inside of a vehicle in their garage, the car caught up in flames! Luckily, no one was hurt and they knew right way to catch it just in time that it was just the car that got severely affected. Fire causes some serious soot as well as smoke, there was not that much soot that affected them home but the smoke smell was very strong. SERVPRO of Nashua was called on to the job to take care of business. Cleaning the walls and ceiling as much as they could so then after they could apply a smoke seal.